Davy and the Bank of China are the two leading contenders to buy Goodbody stockbrokers. Fexco, the 51% owner of Goodbody, will have the final say. For Goodbody staff, who own the remaining 49%, a lot is at stake.
Chinese financial giant has dispatched a team to Dublin to seal deal for broker but faces challenge from Davy and Irish Life.
© 2023 Currency Media Limited